Who Are We?
‘The Remnant”: “The Zimbabwe Catholic Community in South Africa was born in Gauteng Province in 2009, after the realization that as Zimbabwean Catholics who are far from home due to a number of reasons we need to come together and commune and keep our faith alive in communion with the church back home and the entire Catholic Church, and to commune with the Catholic church in South Africa.”
To be a loving community that is united, prayerful, and hard working for the Kingdom of God.
Build Families, community and society through community and spiritual activities that will enhance and foster togetherness, charity and development.
Where there is LOVE there is GOD.
The Meaning of Our Logo
‘’The Earth revolves while the Cross stands from the Cross to Light” John Randal Bradburne.
- The Green Circle represents the Earth.
- The White Circle in the Middle represents the Holy Eucharist which is the Centre of our worship
- The cross is a reminder of the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The candle represents Light of Christ
- The white bird represents the Holy Spirit the Paraclete who inspires guides and protects our pilgrim church
- “Where there is Love there is God” This comes from the verse “God is love” (1 John 4:8) if there is love then God is present.Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. … Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
Meet Our Leadership
Subscribe to our newsletters